Pokemon Go for PC is now available and if you want to catch all your favorite Pokemons then this is the right time. Pokemon Go is the latest Pokemon game developed by Nintendo and Niantic Inc and in this game you will find and discover Pokemon all around you and will join one of the three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms. Pokemon Go is an open world mobile game and you need an active internet connection, GPS and camera to make this application work. Pokemon Go is a free to play mobile game which is specially optimized for smartphones. Currently, this game is only available for Android and iOS but if you don’t have a smartphone then there is no need to worry. You can play Pokemon Go on PC Windows and MAC by following our detailed guide. We have tested Pokemon GO on Windows and MAC and it worked perfectly fine on Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and MAC OS X. If you are a fan of Pokemon Go and want to install this game on PC then follow the steps below.
How to Play Pokemon GO on PC and MAC with BlueStacks android Emulator
There are some features of the game:
● Level up Pokemon Trainers, explore your very own neighborhoods and cities to capture many Pokemon as you can.
● Pokemon Go use your geography locations and environment, the Pokemon can be found only when you walk around. So let’s go to catch some Pokemon.
● Items collection and Pokemon gyms are found at historical and artistic landmarks. Such as museums, art installations, monuments, sculptures, and public artworks will be the place to collect items and replace your Pokeball stores.
● Walk as far as you can. It should be 2 kilometers, 5 kilometers to get the egg which you got from Pokemon-Stop to hatch.
● if you have more budget you really should buy Pokemon Go Plus. Nintendo announced the Pokemon Go Plus would be coming in July alongside the app, and would be priced at $34.99. Now, you can head over to Amazon and pre-order the Pokemon Go Plus.
● Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym. As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers. It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
Download Pokemon Go for PC Windows and MAC
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player or Rooted Bluestacks on your PC or MAC.
- Once downloaded and installed, Run Bluestacks.
- One you are on the Welcome Page, click on the search tab in Bluestacks.
- Now type, “Pokemon Go” in the search and tap search button.
- Now click on Pokemon Go, it will take you the Google Play Store page. Now, click on the app and install it.
- Once installed, launch the app. You can also find Pokemon Go in ‘All Apps’ in Bluestacks. Now Click to open it.
- Once launched, you can use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to learn more about Pokemon Go and how to use it.
Download and install Pokemon Go for PC and MAC using APK file:
- Download and install Bluestacks App Player if you haven’t installed it before.
- Now download Pokemon Go for PC APK file.
- Once downloaded, double click on the APK file and install it using Bluestacks.
- The APK file will now be installed.
- Now, open Bluestacks and find Pokemon Go in ‘All Apps; in Bluestacks. Now click to open it.
- Once opened, use your mouse to control the app.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and use the app.